Time & Location
Apr 14, 2020, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
About the Event
An actionable business resiliency plan could mean the difference between business continuity or closure.
Join Grow with Google and America’s SBDC for a no-cost Business Resiliency webinar, "Keeping the Lights On". This webinar includes an introduction to a 25-page guide to help small business owners prepare to respond quickly and recover from disruptions. Webinar participants will receive the ‘Business Resiliency Guide’ and a ‘Business Resiliency Plan’ template they can customize to meet the specific needs of their business.
Keeping the Lights On will cover how to:
· Identify your critical resources
· Plan to use alternative resources
· Respond with your plan
· Bring your business back to normal
Includes FAQs from previous webinars
This webinar will not cover information regarding the current disaster loans. Please go to sba.gov for current Coronavirus relief options.
Grow with Google will help you :
· Discover Google tools that can help you work and manage your business during this time of uncertainty
· Get insights on more online and timely resources for small businesses
This webinar takes place at 10:00 a.m. PDT; 11:00 a.m. MDT, 12:00 p.m. CDT; 1:00 p.m. EDT
A Zoom webinar link will be included in reminder emails before the event.